.....................................KAKI | CAMO | HISTORICAL | INDO STYLE | DESERT | RAT'S | NAVY

CAMO

T5 SPITFIRE ................................................................... T5 CLASSIC GERMAN WINTER CAMO


ITALIAN PK CAMO



PX125 COMBAT COW

"This was a 1986 vespa px which was really rotten on the back end so I took an angle grinder to it hey presto a quick and easy fix no filler needed. Other touches include removing front indicators (back indicators were simply hacked off with grinder) and filling over the holes with mesh and P38 filler, car ignition in tool box. Primer and matt black spray job done in the shed.
Engine is bog standard as I fear it would shake its self to bits with a tuned motor. This scooter is called ''combat cow'' by my kids, not sure why but as I have never seen a combat cow I cant really argue with them."



VESPBRETTA



CAMO OLIVE-BLACK


PX125 CAMO


GTR CENTER CAMO